Here are some useful links giving some helpful information and potential sources of support. Please remember. If you or someone you know, is in immediate danger always call 999 and ask for the police.
National Domestic Abuse Helpline
0808 2000 247
- offers a confidential and free helpline service for families in England and Wales (previously known as Parentline). Please call
0808 800 2222
for emotional support, information, advice and guidance on any aspect of parenting and family life.
- a free service for patients with depression, anxiety or stress, delivered in partnership between Solent Mind and Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- a charity which provides advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
– Free, 24/7 mental health text support service. You can text 85258 any time, day or night. Your messages are confidential and anonymous. It is free to text Shout from all major mobile networks in the UK.
NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000
Childline 0800 1111
– If you believe that your child needs support due to increased behavioural or emotional needs, they can speak confidentially and anonymously to Childline which may help to alleviate the situation if they feel able to speak someone outside of the family.