Hub of Hope
- the UK’s leading mental health support database. It is provided by national mental health charity, Chasing the Stigma, and brings local, national, peer, community, charity, private and NHS mental health support and services together in one place for the first time.
free from any phone, 24 hour)
- Advice on bullying for parents, carers and young people, including practical tips to help deal with bullying and its associated issues such as online safety, schooling, raising self-esteem and encouraging positive behaviour. A parent advice phone line is available - Call 020 7823 5430 (Mon-Weds from 9:30am to 2:30pm, calls charged at local rate) or alternatively you can email an adviser.
Brain in Hand app
- A professional digital support system which helps people with making decisions, managing anxiety, and dealing with unexpected situations.
Barnardo's Support Hub
- Has a wealth of information and strategies to support emotional wellbeing.
- Has a link to Net Aware, which offers parents useful information about each social network, including the age guidance for users. You can also download the Net Aware app, and there is a free phone number you can call for advice on how to set privacy settings to keep your children safe.